Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

wwwchildsexcom, conradelektronik detektiv anwesend?, pro vorsorge plus 4u liberty Europe fonds, einkommensteuervorauszahlung in skr03 buchen, einkommensteuer vorauszahlung buchen skr 04, was bedeutet ├╝ber eine etwaige verrechnung des restguthabens mit gegenanspr├╝chen erhalten sie eine besondere mitteilung, daumenschiene auto fahren, bverwverfg, steuerbescheid verrechnung des restguthabens mit gegenabspr├╝chen, verzugszinsen deliktsrecht

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Re: Joe Ross

Posted on 2006-07-22 23:31:56 by aualloy

Joe's stuff is classical technician analysis. It is fine for the
beginner or the pro. The methods are successful; they are not
"His," methods.

willians33 > "I just don't like trading breakouts and I don't like
trading with stops."

If you don't trade any kind of breakouts and you do not use stops,
then you are a loser. Go elsewhere or we will take all of the money
that you ever made or will make.

willians333 wrote:
> Hi. Anyone trade the Joe Ross way? I had a couple of his books;
> Trading by the Minute and Trading the Ross Hook but never decided to
> trade his methology. I found his trading methods to be very hyper and
> paranoid. However if his methods are successful then of course his
> methods have merit. I just don't like trading breakouts and I don't
> like trading with stops.

Report this message

#2: Re: Joe Ross

Posted on 2006-07-23 02:52:48 by willians333

-oo0(GoldTrader)0oo- wrote:
> Joe's stuff is classical technician analysis. It is fine for the
> beginner or the pro. The methods are successful; they are not
> "His," methods.
>
> willians33 > "I just don't like trading breakouts and I don't like
> trading with stops."
>
> If you don't trade any kind of breakouts and you do not use stops,
> then you are a loser. Go elsewhere or we will take all of the money
> that you ever made or will make.

oh ok.
>
> willians333 wrote:
> > Hi. Anyone trade the Joe Ross way? I had a couple of his books;
> > Trading by the Minute and Trading the Ross Hook but never decided to
> > trade his methology. I found his trading methods to be very hyper and
> > paranoid. However if his methods are successful then of course his
> > methods have merit. I just don't like trading breakouts and I don't
> > like trading with stops.

Report this message